Deadline: 15th December, 2020
The Bridge Program is a highly selective fellowship that commences with a four-week skills development intensive camp, followed by a lifetime of learning, strong support and access to opportunities throughout our fellow’s leadership journey.
The Bridge Program launched in 2014 and has become highly sought after by University Students across Nigeria. We currently have over 100 fellows in our network who have significantly benefited from their interactions with world-class trainers; professionals; market leaders; employment & internship opportunities and mentoring.
We are currently taking applications for the 2021 Fellowship and kindly request you complete the application form here. The Fellowship team will notify all applicants of the status of their applications by 30 December 2020.
2021 FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
This year, The Bridge program seeks to recruit some of the brightest and innovative minds to join her fellowship and network. An ideal TBP applicant should:
- Be a current university student (exceptions are made for outstanding post-secondary school students)
- Have, at least, 2 years left in their tertiary education studies
- Be available to attend a residential Bootcamp in Lagos next summer
- Have demonstrated a keen interest in their personal growth and that of their communities
- Show tendency of leadership, innovation and entrepreneurial thinking
In 2021, The Bridge Program will select 50 applicants to go through the phases of development into becoming Bridge Fellows at an organized induction and career fair in December 2021.
- The final 50 will have access to our network of young innovative minds spread across the world from Lagos to San Francisco.
- Fellows will receive professional mentorship that will support career decisions and growth trajectory.
- Fellows will also have access to our network of professionals across diversefields who provide internship opportunities, seed funding and employment opportunities.
APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
“No selected applicant should have financial constraint as an excuse not to be a part of TBP fellowship and network”
– Lara Rabiu, CO-FOUNDER, The Bridge Program.
Upon admission, every TBP 2021 cohort member gets an automatic 50% financial aid in fees support. Hence, selected applicants have to pay the 50% balance of 150,000 (Naira).
However, we realize this could pose as a challenge to a few, so we created another small pool of funding to ease the financial burden on selected applicants.